Whether you have an intimate garden retreat, a country estate, or container boxes lining an urban sidewalk, we are happy to help.
We are available to maintain residential gardens monthly or quarterly. We have a list of subscribers who receive email or phone notifications about upcoming visits as well as proposed garden directives.
Not every garden needs weekly or bi-monthly maintenance. A pruning and clean up once a month suits many homeowners just fine. Our services also include individual garden needs such as: irrigation repairs, seasonal adjustments, plantings, lawn care, and pest control.
As an alternative for our monthly maintenance clients, we offer a quarterly maintenance service (4-6 visits per year). This is for those people who either care for their own or hire a gardener to ‘mow and blow’ their lawns and pathways, and feel like their gardens could use some extra attention.
Monthly: $100/hr for a Two Person Crew with a minimum of 2 hrs per visit.
Quarterly: $100/hr with a minimum of 4 hrs per visit.
- Overall Property Maintenance
- Seasonal Adjustments
- Lawn Care
- Full irrigation check up and repairs as necessary (both drip and sprinkler)
- Seasonal trimming and cutting back of perennials and trees
- Seasonal bulb & annual planting
- Vegetable bed planting
- Organic disease control on plants
- Overall Tree Health Inspection
- Composting lawns or planting beds
- Yearly wood mulching to increase health of soil and plants
- Soil Testing
- Fire zone enforcement
A nice cup of joe is so much nicer with beautiful scenery. Liven up your outdoor seating area with some succulents, a splash of colorful flowers or some seasonal edibles.
Please contact us for a quote that meets
your company's needs.
- Container Construction and Maintenance
- Plant Placement and Replacement
- Irrigation Implementation
- Soil and Amendment Maintenance
- Pruning and Fertilizing